The FillPak® SL paper system helps to improve throughput and efficiency while reducing cost per parcel and minimizing impact on the environment. FillPak® SL is offered in combination with different paper basis weights and paper qualities allowing you to make a conscious choice to work with the best paper that suits your specific packing needs and budget. Designed with height and head tilt adjustment the FillPak® SL can be tailored to best suit any operator allowing a comfortable and productive packing environment.
- Dimensions: 64x77.8x230 (low)-260 (high)cm
- Weight: 103 kg
- Power: 150 W
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Standard 50g /qm, 500 m
- Greenline 70g /qm, 360 lfm
- Operation modes: foot pedal and EDS
- Head tilt options
- Operation speed: 1.4 m/sec
- Manual and semi-automatic height adjustment
- Paper stand carries 4 packs of fanfolded paper
- Load button for easy paper loading
Geami WrapPak® M
Geami WrapPak® M is the combination of a patented die cut kraft paper with a tissue interleaf paper. The Geami WrapPak M converter expands the die cut paper to a 3D honeycomb structure providing a unique wrapping product.
By locking the angled cells together, items are securely wrapped and no tape is needed. The converter can be placed at any packing station where individual items are packed using a protective wrap. Also, it can be placed anywhere without the need for electricity.
- Dimensions: 66x49x31.5 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Power: non-electrical unit
- Cut method: manual tearing
Die Cut Paper
- Base weight: 80 gr/m²
- Color: brown or white
- Roll length: 250 m
- Paper width: 50.8 cm (20")
- Base weight: 22 gr/m²
- Color: white (standard) also available in a selected range of colors
- Roll length: 840 m
- Paper width: 30.5 cm (12")
With our Highlight Test we test puncture resistance, edge load and restoring forces depending on your individual technical conditions. Here we take into account your machine and wrapping technique, pre-strain and the relevant pallet patterns. So we provide the precondition for a possible examination of your securing of loads by TÜV NORD Mobilität acc. to EN 12195-1 and VDI 2700.
Triple-wave multi-pallet box
The multi-pallet box is a collapsible pallet box with integrated wooden pallet and due to its X-folding it is very easy to handle. The box pre-mounted on an IPPC-pallet is container-optimised and best suitable for export. With 30 packaging advisers on site and modern CAD packaging development we design tailor-made, individual packaging solutions for any customer requirement. We consider and analyse the whole logistical process to optimise your packaging and logistic costs. And from a great variety of materials (e.g. corrugated board, foams and plastic) we choose the suitable material for your requirements.
Hand strapping tool
The newcomer STB 68 from strapex for motor-driven strapping and welding of PP (and PET) strapping bands is particularly suitable for light-weight applications and special features are its easy handling and economic operation.
Your advantages at one glance:
- Easier: operation modes can be adapted to the relevant application
- Faster: strapping by one keystroke only
- More ergonomic: automatic welding function without key operation
- More environmentally friendly: by state-of-the-art drive technology with environmentally friendly battery-technique by Bosch
So if you are looking for an energy-efficient strapping system with low maintenance costs and service-friendly construction, please contact us.
Here you get an overview of all
Please click here to see all
Read more about our
cost-effective solutions for